List of commands for x1 in CS: GO and how to start the game!
One of the best things about CS: GO is, without a doubt, being able to challenge someone else to a famous x1. Fighting head to head to see who has the best aim is still something that brings great satisfaction, pride and the right to humiliate your friends. If you still don’t know how to open and configure an x1 game in CS: GO, check out the complete list of console commands you’ll need below, and then the step by step how to set up the server.
Attention: to execute the console commands below, you just need to press ” ‘ “(quotes or apostrophe) at any time during the game, enter the commands and press Enter.
- bot_kick: Removes all bots from the game.
- mp_freezetime X: defines the time that the players are stopped before starting the rounds. Replace “X” with the desired number of seconds. We suggest it to be “1”.
- mp_free_armor 1: players receive a vest and helmet automatically at the start of the rounds.
- mp_round_restart_delay X: defines the time interval in seconds between the end of a round and the beginning of another. Replace “X” with the desired number. We suggest it to be “2”.
- mp_maxrounds X: defines the maximum number of rounds of the match. Replace “X” with the desired number.
- mp_match_can_clinch 1: with this command activated, the game is ended as soon as one player can no longer reach the other on the scoreboard.
- mp_halftime X: defines whether or not the game will change sides. Replace X with “1” to turn on or “0” to turn off the switch.
- mp_halftime_duration X: Defines the time interval in seconds when changing sides.
- mp_death_drop_gun 0: players are reborn with the same weapon after dying in the previous round.
- mp_weapons_allow_map_placed 0: disables spawn of weapons on the ground on maps that have this option.
- mp_overtime_enable X: defines whether the match will be extended or not. Replace “X” with “1” to enable the extension or with “0” to disable it.
- mp_warmuptime X: sets the time in seconds of a warm-up period for both teams. Replace “X” with the desired number.
- mp_warmup_end: ends the warm-up period automatically.
- mp_restartgame X: resets the game after the chosen number of seconds. Replace “X” with the desired time.
- mp_startmoney 16000: players start the game with the maximum money. You can replace “16000” with any other lower value.
- mp_buy_anywhere 1: enables purchase anywhere on the map.
- changelevel X: changes the match to the chosen map. Replace “X” with the exact name of the desired map.
- mp_ct_default_primary weapon_X: defines the default weapon for the player on the CT side. *
- mp_ct_default_secondary weapon_X: defines the player’s default secondary weapon on the CT side. *
- mp_t_default_primary weapon_X: defines the default weapon for the player on the Terrorist side. *
- mp_t_default_secondary weapon_X: defines the default secondary weapon for the player on the Terrorist side. *
To identify the desired weapons in the commands marked with “*“above, use the parameters:
- USP: usp_silencer
- Glock-18: glock
- Desert Eagle: deagle
- Dual Berettas: elite
- FiveseveN: fiveseven
- P2000: hkp2000
- P250: p250
- Tec9: tec9
- CZ75-Auto: cz75a
- R8-Revolver: revolver
- PP-Bizon: bizon
- Mac-10: mac10
- MP7: mp7
- MP9: mp9
- P90: p90
- UMP-45: ump45
- MP5-SD: mp5sd
- M249: m249
- Mag7: mag7
- Negev: negev
- New: New
- Sawed-off: sawedoff
- XM1014: xm1014
- M4A4: m4a1
- M4A1-S: m4a1_silencer
- AK47: ak47
- AUG: aug
- AWP: awp
- Fame: fame
- G3SG1: g3sg1
- Galil-AR: galilar
- SCAR-20: scar20
- SG556: sg556
- SSG 08: ssg08
How to start an x1 match in CS: GO
The first step in starting your x1 is to invite a friend to the game. To do this, on the home screen, you only need to access the right side menu, choose the friend you want to challenge and click on “Invite friend”.
Then choose the “Play CS: GO” menu and define the mode and the map you want to play. In the case of x1 matches, the best options are, by far, the Workshop maps:
For those who don’t know, the CS: GO Workshop works as a “library” of maps created by the community itself. To access it, choose “Workshop Maps” in the tab shown above and, on the next screen, select “Access Workshop”:
After being directed to the Workshop page, enter “x1” in the search field located in the upper right corner of the screen:
A real collection of x1 maps will appear for you to choose from. To transfer them to your game, just hover your mouse over the maps you want and click on the green “+” icon, highlighted in the image above. All added maps will be permanently available to you in the “Workshop Maps” menu, without the need to download them again.
More must-see articles from CS: GO:
Former professional player of Counter Strike and Super Smash Bros. Melee, Brawl and 4. At the moment retired from competitions but FANATIC for all eSports, whether fighting, strategy or FPS.
Minecraft shooting: best free pixelated shooters!
Minecraft shooting is a type of FPS (First Person Shooter) with pixelated graphics. It is ideal for those who like…
FIFA 21 forwards: better, promising and good and cheap!
Lionel Messi is the best striker in FIFA 21, after all he is the best athlete in the entire game!…
Sign up for our newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates